CHICKEN PAILLARD WITH CURRIED OYSTER MUSHROOMS
extra virgin olive oil
2 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 tsp kosher salt
freshly ground black pepper
1 Tbsp muchi curry powder
2 Tbsp chopped fresh basil
2 cloves minced garlic
2 scallions thinly sliced, white and light green parts only
Parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Grease a baking pan or sheet with olive oil.
- Lay the chicken breast flat. Holding knife parallel to surface cut chicken breast in half. Placed the chicken on the baking pan and season with salt, pepper and curry powder.
- Cut the mushrooms in half inch pieces and toss with curry powder, salt, basil, garlic, scallions, and two tablespoons of olive oil.
- Top the chicken breasts with the mushroom mix. Bake until mushrooms are golden brown and chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with quinoa and top with freshly chopped parsley.